[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• I have re-built entire 7.0.2.1 release

Then the same issue exists, I have tried all builds on the v2.0 board and each one gives me a random MAC address each boot

As expected, the 'wrong' builds are also unable to switch the LED. ALL builds produce a random MAC address each reboot

I'll check again with the update builds

If it just turns out to be me, don't worry about it, as the script posted earlier does correct this problem ;)

Edited once, last by Poida (July 4, 2016 at 10:17 AM).

• When you enable wake_lock, LED will not turn turn red on "suspend".

Yes, I did not enable wake_lock on the v2.0 board as it already turns off / suspends as expected and the LED displays appropriately.

I only mention the LEDs since my MXQs seem to be able to run any build, but the v2.0 LEDs only work correctly with the S805.MXQ.arm builds

With the 7.0.2.1 release, without enabling wake_lock the v2.0 board behaves as before - except the MAC address is different after each boot
    Like I said earlier, kszaq, if nobody else has an issue don't even worry about it (I can just use the script to correct the MAC address) ;)

Edited once, last by Poida (July 4, 2016 at 11:25 AM).

• With the 7.0.2.1 release, without enabling wake_lock the v2.0 board behaves as before - except the MAC address is different after each boot
    Like I said earlier, kszaq, if nobody else has an issue don't even worry about it (I can just use the script to correct the MAC address)

Can you please post a log for this issue? It has to be collected right after a cold boot.

• Updated and everything is working well...RLT8723bs wifi and BT working great.

I am seeing crazy low temps with the new update...With heatsinks and fan going I am running at 110 degrees F

Edited once, last by sammaz (July 4, 2016 at 9:12 PM).

• After NAND update to 7.0.2.1 kodi freezes in 1-2 clicks. No updates on screen, no responce from the remote. I tryed Update .tar image first - same result. I had similar issue with 7.0.1.3. 7.0.1.4 was ok. Device is S805 HD18Q.

• Please check this build for correct MAC address setting:

Works fine with the v3_1 boards, but then so did the 7.0.2.1.build.
    For the v2.0 board it now sets the same MAC address each time (00:15:18:01:81:31) which is not the actual MAC for that board.

• Works fine with the v3_1 boards, but then so did the 7.0.2.1.build.
    For the v2.0 board it now sets the same MAC address each time (00:15:18:01:81:31) which is not the actual MAC for that board.

00:15:18:01:81:31 is MAC address set by your u-boot. It appears this is the default Amlogic MAC from u-boot code... yet another messed up u-boot.

Please try another build: uboot-mac-fix2

• Please try another build

I feel your pain man, back to random MAC on v2.0. All good on v3_1

yet another messed up u-boot.

Doesn't surprise me, these boxes were all silly prices.
    I'm around for a good few hours yet if you need to chuck anything over for testing

I'm probably stating the obvious here, or something that is not possible but I'll mention anyway that, my observations so far have been that if there is a valid MAC at one location, there seems to be 00:00:00:00:00 at the other. I'm probably only observing this after all the action takes place. Just thought I'd mention it, in case it has been overlooked

Edited once, last by Poida (July 5, 2016 at 12:43 PM).