Kodi Freeze on Intel Nuc

• Hi guys!

I make a fresh install of Libreelec 7.0 on my Intel NUC5PPYH. Everithing works fine but sometimes the NUC dont Respond on the buttons on my XBOX 360 Remote. I dont Know if Kodi itself crash or somthing other happened. I have these Problems with OE 7.0 Betas too but not with the Final 6.03 of OpenElec. The Latest Bios ist installed on this NUC.

I use the Mimic skin at the Moment and i have installed only one AddOn this time.

If this happenend again i will post a log if i find out how to make it

• Like i thought. I hope to reproduce this and don´t have crashs since 2 days but i´m happy with this

But let´s wait a litte bit more and see what happenend

• OK i´m waiting and nothing happenened i dont know why but it´s Stable now and i had no crashs since then and am Happy with it

BTW. i tried to use the Kodi log Uploader to see how it works but it give me a Error message. Kodi was on Debug mode as i testet it.

Is Kodi log Uploader dont work Anymore ?

• Yep,

set debug
    reboot
    re-create problem
    ssh in and run

Code
    1. paste .kodi/temp/debug.log

report here the url.

You can use paste to post any file online, or pipe into it to post the output of another command, eg

Code
    1. dmesg|paste

• Use build #420

Build released after crash due a kernel bug

Maybe rc6 will solve it

LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)

Your error linked imho is abou a bug with q1900 and cstate ( never solved if i remember correctly)

You have a braswell cpu/gpu

Edited once, last by Roby77 ().

• I have the same problem on my Braswell NUC.

Hope a new and fixed Kernel is comming soon - its very annoying. :(

• I have the same problem on my Braswell NUC.

Hope a new and fixed Kernel is comming soon - its very annoying. :(

Tried 10 minuts #503, seems no more gpu crash on bsw

Thank you Milhouse