Switch Profil to Kids automatic

• I wish me a addon or a function to switch after a time (setting) to a another profil.

I have Kids and have a Kidsprofile with SPL thats shows only movies with rated 0 and 6.

• could you explain a bit more please?

Kodi already has the option to log into the last used profile. Or you can specify a profile to log into automatically at startup. You are able to password protect the "master/adult" profile, so kids aren't able to log into that. If you specify a profile to log into automatically after boot, you can switch to the other by "log off 'profilename" at the shutdown button.

What else do you need? And why do you need it after a specific time?

• I have two Profiles: Master and Kids.
    When the Pi boots its automaticly goes in the Kids Profile.

When i will watch movies i Switch to Master Profile witch have a Pin to Protecd.
    Now when i leave the House and i forgot to exit the Master Profile my Kids can watch Movies that are not for Childrens.

I wish a Addon that Switch automatic to Kids Profile (or other) after the Master Profile is idle for a specific Time.

• No idea whether it still works with Jarvis, but this sounds like what you're looking for...
    Switch Profile When Idle

Alternatively I use this addon:
    Callbacks.
    You can configure it to perform an action on idle or on screensaver activation, or on various other events. I use it to go back to the home page on screensaver, you could set it up to load the kids' profile instead using a built-in function.