Upgraded from OpenElec to LibreElec - Anything I should remove

• Hello

I upgraded from OpenElec to LibreElec. I installed the .tar file overtop the OE install, everything worked great. I was wondering now that I've got the two distributions mixed, is there anything I should remove, things that are duplicated, redundant etc? I want to make it more pure vanilla LibreElec, just didn't want to risk a fresh install, losing my settings etc.

• is there anything I should remove, things that are duplicated, redundant etc?

Nope, not really. LibreELEC itself is the replaced engine. Anything you have in terms of settings just be as applicable as you had with OE. If you moved from OE 7.0b3 to LE 7.0.2, all should be fine. If you move to LE 7.90.006, then you'll have the differences when it comes to Kodi 17 Krypton changes: new skin, new databases, etcetera. If the latter is the case, you will still have older databases, just in case the update to Krypton went wrong somehow. If all works fine, you can delete the older databases. Also make another full backup of the Krypton setup, it can always come in handy.