Cant install Trakt addon

• I tried to install trakt addon but it says it cant install dependencies

Here is log:

• Dependency issues can appear when programs are based on different OS versions, or builds, in case of LibreELEC.
    That's why, we also prefer full log files, not just the part that the user thinks is appropriate. Full logs also provide for example machine info.

See HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

Here is full log: WSOd

I tried to install - Trakt, Audo(which is sickrage/couchpotato/headphones addon) and another one for subtitles on my local language. All problem with dependencies. Starting to think its something with the latest beta which i clean installed yesterday.. Some addons works, but some got dependencies problem.

p.s. as far as i can see all of them require xbmc.python addon. how can i install it?

Edited once, last by zorvalth (October 5, 2016 at 3:07 PM).

• I ran into the same issue when installing the Trakt add-on.

It turned out that Trakt didn't install because installing script.module.dateutil failed; and installing script.module.dateutil failed because installing script.module.six failed.

I managed to install Trakt by first downloading the zips of both script.module.six and script.module.dateutil from Files..., and installing them manually in Kodi. Then I could install Trakt without issues.

It turned out that Trakt didn't install because installing script.module.dateutil failed; and installing script.module.dateutil failed because installing script.module.six failed.

I managed to install Trakt by first downloading the zips of both script.module.six and script.module.dateutil from Files..., and installing them manually in Kodi. Then I could install Trakt without issues.

THANKS! That fixed all my addon problems. I didnt know about that link with all krypton addons!

Thanks a million for this! I did a clean install of v7.90.006 recently and was also struggling with trakt.