Sunvell Q Plus

• Hi, my english is not very good and therefore google :)

Code
    Can you tell me what version of LibreELEC to use for this player?

Sunvell Q Plus Allwinner H6 4GB 32GB 100M LAN 2.4G WIFI Android 9 6K H.265 VP9-10 TV Box

System Config
    CPU H6 Quadcore cortex-A53 frequency: 2G
    GPU Mali-T720MP2
    FLASH 32GB
    SDRAM 4GB
    Power Supply
    Power Supply DC 5V/2A
    Main Features
    Case Plastic material (Private model )
    OS Android 8.1
    KD 18
    WIFI 2.4G
    3D Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
    Support Decoder format VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 6K@30fps
    H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to 6K@30fps
    H.264 AVC [email protected] up to 4Kx2K@30fps
    H.264 MVC up to 1080P @60fps
    MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496)
    WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps
    AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P@60fps
    MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818)
    MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-11172)
    RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P@60fps
    WebM up to VGA
    Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
    MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
    Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
    Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file
    HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
    Support Media format Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
    Support Music format MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
    Support Photo format HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
    USB host 1 High speed USB 3.0 and 1 High speed USB 2.0
    Card reader SD/SDHC/MMC cards
    HDD file system FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
    Support Subtitle SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
    High Difinition video output SD/HD max. 6K pixel
    OSD type of languages English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
    LAN Ethernet:Standard 10/100M RJ-45
    Wireless Built in WiFi
    Mouse/ Keyboard Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
    HD HD 2.0 up to 6K Output with HDR, CEC and HDCP 2,2, 6K@30fps max
    resolution output
    4K2k hd decoding 6K H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 6K Output
    1080P/AV/3G Support
    SPDIF/IEC958 Coaxial
  • and I read that for TV Boxes you need to rewrite the dtb file to dtb.img ... is it so ... will it work in the image sun50i-h6-tanix-tx6.dtb?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OK ... so just upload the image file via LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 and insert the SD card into the player or is there anything else to do?

Sorry about stupid questions, but in this I'm an amateur :)

• yes it went fine but the sound doesn't work. Neither the analog or the signal passthrough to the receiver.

the other thing is that if I connect HDMI directly to the TV, the picture goes, but if I connect HDMI to the AV receiver, the picture will not find ... I don't get it. It doesn't matter what resolution I set.

Edited once, last by Tytun (July 28, 2019 at 2:38 PM).

• Official Post

yes it went fine but the sound doesn't work. Neither the analog or the signal passthrough to the receiver.

ordinary HDMI audio (LPCM) should work, passthrough is known to have issues.

All issues from Nightly images for A64, H3 and H6 boards apply for this image too.

the other thing is that if I connect HDMI directly to the TV, the picture goes, but if I connect HDMI to the AV receiver, the picture will not find ... I don't get it. It doesn't matter what resolution I set.

AVRs are known to cause issues with current images. I will try to fix HDMI display issues over the summer.

• Dears,

I own tevii p500 which is a sunvell Q+ but rebranded as tevii p500, i want to try libreelec so i downloaded last tanix x6 nightly img, burned with libreelec usb/sd writer software onto 32GB sandisk micro sd, inserted the sd onto tevii p500 and plug the power, i saw blue led light on but on TV no screen just black screen.

I think boot detect because TV printed "no hdmi signal detected" but after 30 seconds the TV message disappeared but the screen is black.

Any advice plz.

Products_p500_1.asp

• Dears,

I own tevii p500 which is a sunvell Q+ but rebranded as tevii p500, i want to try libreelec so i downloaded last tanix x6 nightly img, burned with libreelec usb/sd writer software onto 32GB sandisk micro sd, inserted the sd onto tevii p500 and plug the power, i saw blue led light on but on TV no screen just black screen.

I think boot detect because TV printed "no hdmi signal detected" but after 30 seconds the TV message disappeared but the screen is black.

Any advice plz.

Products_p500_1.asp

Dears,

I connect via UART, and i can see kernel boot but no screen, kindly find the UART dump in attachments

• yes it went fine but the sound doesn't work. Neither the analog or the signal passthrough to the receiver.

Dear Tytun,

What build number you tired with your box "Sunvell Q+", and if you still have it can you send to me.

• Dear Tytun,

What build number you tired with your box "Sunvell Q+", and if you still have it can you send to me.

Dear Tytun,

Never mind, it working after i used device logic name like this "APPEND boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200", Thanks.