I reported this issue on github for the addon in question, but the dev points at libreELEC being at fault.
It seems that when I log out off a user, it fails to stop the addon (?), so the addon stops working. All the users are using the addon.
- 2019-07-20 09:56:06.651 T:1553711984 ERROR: ## LibreELEC Addon ## connman::monitor::initialize_agent ## ERROR: (TypeError("'NoneType' object is not callable",))
- 2019-07-20 09:56:06.651 T:1553711984 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/var/lib/jenkins/LE/build2/workspace/RPi2/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.0.2/LibreELEC-settings-37e206b712a46213522a567a408382f5f082502a/.install_pkg/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/lib/modules/connman.py", line 1263, in initialize_agent
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 241, in get_object
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 248, in __init__
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 175, in activate_name_owner
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 358, in get_name_owner
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 526, in _signal_func
- TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
- 2019-07-20 09:56:12.325 T:1729733488 ERROR: PLEX.service: Could not shut down other PKC instance
I'm using LibreELEC 9.0.2 but have tried with 8.2.5 as well - same issue.