RPI3 daily unexplained crashes with Libreelec

• Hi,

normally I try to fix such problems myself but I don't seem to get anywhere. I have two RPI3 with Libreelec (latest stable installed on both) at home. On both I'm having constant crashes, on my main one mostly at the same time every day (around 14:52, or 2:52pm for americans). The main one is an older installation while the other one got installed around May of last year with updates keeping them both up to date.

I can't seem to find anything in the logs which would explain this. I've uploaded both Crash Logs fully to Drive. If someone has any idea where to look, please do let me know. Last resort would be a complete wipe, but I would like to avoid that of course since I don't want to make any backups to restore them (and risk to have that problem again).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hujdz22_48bmsi-dhhtpn36delx76rmj?usp=sharing

Thank you!

• Official Post

weather.openweathermap.extended

throws a lot errors

script.xbmcbackup-1.1.2

does an backup at 03:00 - likely something you should disable too then try again, the log is a mess due that 2 addons at the moment :)

• Hi,

Thank you, both :)

Yes, I'm sure they are all legal since I don't use any illegal add-ons or repos.

But I'm sure you are right, because it happens on both machines (where the same add-ons are installed) it must be some addon. I will try both your suggestions, however the Backup at 3.00 is in the night, where the crashes are at around 3 day time.

I will first try it with Openweathermap.