RC numeric keypad is working. Probably you have custom remote.conf. Pls remove from SD-card remote.conf. Also check for file /storage/.config/remote.conf.
Tvheadend with Oscam had never issue. In tvheadend you need following config...
oscam issue is solved but I don't know why ... booting again with this version and it's working (socket version) with my "7.02" configuration. Perhaps a new reboot was necesssary.
I've search for some remote.conf file ... the only existing file is in /etc/amremote (or something like this) and is provided I think by your image (different but similar to the original android remote.conf file). I've check dmesg and I've activated kodi debug and the results are very strange.
IR codes are received in dmesg and are as decribed in remote.conf, visible also in kodi debug logs but for an unknown reason, the corresponding action is not done. Using a keyboard, it's working, kodi logs show the same numeric key, really strange.
I've tried to reboot putting the android remote.conf in .config, same results (the "Ok" key is not working in the original file!)
Edit tonight: I've solved the remote number mystery this was related to my french keyboard setting! Remote numbers are translated to their keyboard counterpart and in French 1 is &, 2 is é ... and not 1, 2, ... Going back to "us" default (librelec setting) solve the problem.