Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• RC numeric keypad is working. Probably you have custom remote.conf. Pls remove from SD-card remote.conf. Also check for file /storage/.config/remote.conf.
    Tvheadend with Oscam had never issue. In tvheadend you need following config...

oscam issue is solved but I don't know why ... booting again with this version and it's working (socket version) with my "7.02" configuration. Perhaps a new reboot was necesssary.

I've search for some remote.conf file ... the only existing file is in /etc/amremote (or something like this) and is provided I think by your image (different but similar to the original android remote.conf file). I've check dmesg and I've activated kodi debug and the results are very strange.

IR codes are received in dmesg and are as decribed in remote.conf, visible also in kodi debug logs but for an unknown reason, the corresponding action is not done. Using a keyboard, it's working, kodi logs show the same numeric key, really strange.

I've tried to reboot putting the android remote.conf in .config, same results (the "Ok" key is not working in the original file!)

Edit tonight: I've solved the remote number mystery :) this was related to my french keyboard setting! Remote numbers are translated to their keyboard counterpart and in French 1 is &, 2 is é ... and not 1, 2, ... Going back to "us" default (librelec setting) solve the problem.

Edited once, last by rimram31 (January 10, 2017 at 11:06 PM).

• Pioppo si sta po 'confuso ... Libreelec è un sistema operativo diverso (Linux based).
    E 'diverso da Android ... Ho a MainPage di OpenELEC o libreelec e leggere

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Alessio
    I read your post, with libreelec dvb does not work?
    You must use vdr?
    Some more information for this vdr?

Edited once, last by pioppo (January 10, 2017 at 12:04 PM).

• And finally all issues solved, even add ons installation problems with krypton. Sometimes solve wiath a manual installation (addon + its repo), sometimes krypton kodi doesn't display that the repo/addons was installed. But finally I was able to install all my "usual" addons.

So all is working, I will test this installation in the next days (kodi, oscam, tvheadend mainly), thanks afl1 for your job.

• What about creating Enigma 2 to Libreelec channel converter?
    Tried Wetek's one, and it work for TVH 4.0 , but not work for 4.2 .

Can that Wetek's converter be modified to work with TVH 4.2.

Tried also to copy list from 4.0 to 4.2 but it does not work for my KII

• hi. can someone explain how to add the enigma2 file img to kii pro? id love to to install and test it

i downloaded this
    K2ProRC7.img

i tried to install in kii and restarting it has an error...

where can i find the instructions to install correctly? what am i doing wrong?

many thanks :)

• Hello kruxty

That enigma is not working good, it cant scan channels.
    Much better is to use libreelec or android releses

ok. is there anyway to improve the epg info from dtv apk ?

for english channels is working ok, but for the spanish one, the info is so bad (only shows actual and next, and so so slow...)

i typed to acemax to improve this apk: http://pastebin.com/YNFjbVLY

hope it works...

anyway. is there anyway to configure it? i didnt find anything... maybe changing something in "dtv_preferences.xml".. but i dont know how to do it.. ¿?

thanks so much :))

• Guys, i've just got an Kii Pro, and i'd made a deep search looking for anyway, anyhow, to make Kii Pro tuner (avl6862) to tune on dvb-C channels. Its been a week since i've been doing this search and nothing worked. I've tried to use dvb-tools commands on ssh to tune it on specific frequency that i know it works and got nothing. So, after all, is there a chance to make it works on dvb-c? change driver? something? I cant find a dvb-t2/c usb stick here in brazil (we use ISDB-T), and buying it from aliexpress i'll have to wait for, at least, 3 months to get it. Thanks in advance.

• Hello tiagovb,
    I also need DVB-C to be worked in this Kii pro TV box and test every new release. At now, just only new Vitmod-LE worked with DVB-C and can scan chanels via VDR or neutrino. Wicardd also have instaled and descramble chanels.
    Regards also @afl for great work and hope to have in future driver with worked dvb-c.
    Regards

• Hello tiagovb,
    I also need DVB-C to be worked in this Kii pro TV box and test every new release. At now, just only new Vitmod-LE worked with DVB-C and can scan chanels via VDR or neutrino. Wicardd also have instaled and descramble chanels.
    Regards also @afl for great work and hope to have in future driver with worked dvb-c.
    Regards

@kokovi4, un - fucking - believable!! It worked, man!! :) :) :) :) Awesome work done here! Are you part of the team? How can i support you guys? Any donation to the project, help translate something to PT-BR, programing?

• Im trying to configure KII PLUS with lastest version of librelec using OSCAM and TvHeadend.
    I dont know how to configure tvheand withe a Diseq 1.2 for ASTRA and Hotbird. I think that oscam is configured correctly on tvheadend but i cant scan any satallyte to search channels.
    Which addons would be necessary for my installation. Im just using tvheadend and oscam. Its necessary any vdr client?

Thxs for all guys

Edited once, last by bizz (February 5, 2017 at 4:30 PM).

• Im trying to configure KII PLUS with lastest version of librelec using OSCAM and TvHeadend.
    I dont know how to configure tvheand withe a Diseq 1.2 for ASTRA and Hotbird. I think that oscam is configured correctly on tvheadend but i cant scan any satallyte to search channels.
    Which addons would be necessary for my installation. Im just using tvheadend and oscam. Its necessary any vdr client?

Thxs for all guys

Now works, the problem was the version of tvheadend, only works fine with this one
    service.tvheadend42-8.1.108.zip

Thxs again

• I have tvheadend backend on my synology nas and simpletv frontend on kodi for it. Everything's work great but sometimes I have to re-enable (disable and enable) LIVE TV in kodi in order to wake up HDD on synology NAS.

Is there any way to wake up NAS as soon as I start my media box, in order to avoid this problem.

• Hi
    I need help I can not unlock my kii pro
    when I open the libreelec program creator, what should I choose above where it says
    choose version?
    wetek play, wetek play2 or something else?
    and then as the second passage to do?