Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• [font][font]Ciao [/font][/font]
    [font][font]Forse ho spiegato io male? [/font][/font]
    [font][font]Ho bisogno di capire come installare l'immagine sul 16gb Micro SD, quali programmi vengono utilizzati per modificare i file, ecc ..[/font][/font]

• Try the latest Krypton version.
    - RC is fixed;
    - HDMI connection at boot is necessary for correct video setup to avoid video stuttering (at boot is reading HDMI device capability);
    - Libreelec repository is updated to the latest version now;

Ok, I've tried, 20161231 version but same problems.

RC is not working "as expected". As I've explained, when I'm in watching TV with kodi, numbers are not detected (useful to change channel).

Unable to make tvheadend working with oscam (dvbapi). I've already encounter the problem on the other version but was able to work in TCP mode, I've not been able to make this working again (perhaps something missing on my side, I don't know).

Some on my favourite addons, french addons, cannot be installed anymore in Krypton, this is not related to your version but I think general for this RC Krypton version. I'm an old now kodi (xbmc) user and not so hurry to upgrade for this reason. I will wait :)

• Ok, I've tried, 20161231 version but same problems.

RC is not working "as expected". As I've explained, when I'm in watching TV with kodi, numbers are not detected (useful to change channel).

Unable to make tvheadend working with oscam (dvbapi). I've already encounter the problem on the other version but was able to work in TCP mode, I've not been able to make this working again (perhaps something missing on my side, I don't know).

Some on my favourite addons, french addons, cannot be installed anymore in Krypton, this is not related to your version but I think general for this RC Krypton version. I'm an old now kodi (xbmc) user and not so hurry to upgrade for this reason. I will wait :)

RC numeric keypad is working. Probably you have custom remote.conf. Pls remove from SD-card remote.conf. Also check for file /storage/.config/remote.conf.
    Tvheadend with Oscam had never issue. In tvheadend you need following config:

In Oscam:

• Come usare CCcam? Passo dopo passo per favore.

Inviato dal mio redmi Nota 3 usando Tapatalk

1) Press DTV ok with remote control
    2) Dvbs 2 ok with remote control
    3) When the menu pops up, press 6 times (111111)
    4) the monitor is written to you Smart date and biss (press smart data.ok with remote control)
    5) Press the red button
    6) After you open the configuration window cccam
    you need to enter your information Cccam

ENABLED ON
    SERVER ADRES allserversat.biz
    SERVER PORT 12000
    USER NAME user
    PASSWD passwd

7) press ok with remote control
    8) exit,
    These are the steps to Cccam.

Edited once, last by pioppo (January 8, 2017 at 6:58 PM).

• Thanks, but I thought you meant under Libreelic.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Hopefully someone helps to explain how to proceed
    with lbreelec.?
    [hr]
    I libreelec installed on a microSD.
    I inserted micro sd into the box, then with a stechino I pressed the black hole that is located under the box.
    Then immediately he began to load, I think libreelec?
    I turned it off, then on again, box
    I could not see anywhere the lbreelec voice ?!
    Help, please, to go forward.?

Edited once, last by pioppo (January 9, 2017 at 12:08 PM).

• Install tvheadend + oscam. In oscam is cccam client.

• To convert cline to oscam you can perform Google search ccam to oscam converter. Then put the client file inside oscam folder of libreelec (can you access this through lan). To configure tvheadend with oscam can you search on YouTube. After all settings you must restart.
    Keep in mind that the DVB-T doesn't work in Italy in libreelec + tvheadend. Work only the dvb-s card. If you want dvb-t you must use vdr.
    For all other you can find all with Google search

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

• RC numeric keypad is working. Probably you have custom remote.conf. Pls remove from SD-card remote.conf. Also check for file /storage/.config/remote.conf.
    Tvheadend with Oscam had never issue...

I will check for the remote but I've not do nothing else than burning the SD card with the image, I will check again.

For oscam configuration, you must know that I've copied exactly the working configuration I have on my 7.02 installation: oscam and tvheadend (4.2). What is perfectly working with the 7.02 version is no more working (not talking about the remote which is not working on both versions ...)

• Hi all, please one information.
    I'm using this build, 7.0.2.004.4 but I seen that kszaq updated his build (without internal tuner support) at 7.0.3.012.
    But I have a lot of problem that the kszaq build don't have, like the system that don't switch at 24p, ans sometimes freeze at start. Is not possible to update this version?
    I know also that there is a 7.90 alpha, but is alpha so I guess is not stable.

• Installare tvheadend + OSCAM. In OSCAM è cliente cccam.

Hi afl1
    Where do I find tvheadend + oscam, from play store?
    There is a type winscp program for editing files inside the box kii pro?
    Where can I see that the programming of libreeelec and successful?

Edited once, last by pioppo (January 9, 2017 at 6:42 PM).

• Hi afl1
    Where do I find tvheadend + oscam, from play store?
    There is a type winscp program for editing files inside the box kii pro?
    Where can I see that the programming of libreeelec and successful?

Both are addons in LibreELEC repository-> servers. You have to also install pvr client: Tvheadend HTSP Client.
    Interface is via http, look pictures in my post #310 .For configuration details watch youtube tutorials.

• Pioppo you are little confused... Libreelec is a different OS (Linux based).
    It's different from android... Ho to mainpage of openelec or libreelec and read

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk