Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• Try the latest Krypton version.
    - RC is fixed;
    - HDMI connection at boot is necessary for correct video setup to avoid video stuttering (at boot is reading HDMI device capability);
    - Libreelec repository is updated to the latest version now;

Please have a version for kii pro
    We changed the dtb.img but not possible
    Bearing LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.img works

• Yes, please, fix last to K2 pro. Now don't booting with current K2pro.dtb.

I don't understand why you type your complaining in this thread and not in 'LibreELEC 7.90 (alpha) builds for KI Plus / KII Pro ?
    I am testing my released with KIII, same as KII Pro, only differences are wired ethernet and no internal tuner. KIII is booting, wifi is working. You have to download KII_Pro.dtb, rename it to dtb.img and replace it on SD card.

• I don't understand why you type your complaining in this thread and not in 'LibreELEC 7.90 (alpha) builds for KI Plus / KII Pro ?
    I am testing my released with KIII, same as KII Pro, only differences are wired ethernet and no internal tuner. KIII is booting, wifi is working. You have to download KII_Pro.dtb, rename it to dtb.img and replace it on SD card.

I have found the solution
    Here is the correct file already rename
    Change your first page, it must have a problem

MEGA

• This is not a solution. You simply uploaded Vitmod's dbt for KI Plus, there is no wifi.

for me the wifi is working with your libreelec in kII PRO
    but with vitmod os not wifi because the driver is not includ

Edited once, last by algdu83 (January 2, 2017 at 10:24 AM).

• Hello
    I bought a kii pro, are novice with Android, I need help how to move forward with this box?
    There is a program for transferire and edit files?
    how to install and Cccam Oscam?

• Hello
    I bought a kii pro, are novice with Android, I need help how to move forward with this box?
    There is a program for transferire and edit files?
    how to install and Cccam Oscam?

Creat CCCam.cfg and put your cline and add yes
    example
    C: host.noip.com 12000 user pass yes
    Put it in a usb
    Then place it in the top left port
    Enter the DTV menu then INSTALL + 111111
    Click on the yellow button import then it displays connect

edit files
    [b]K1_PLUS_EDITOR[/b]

Edited once, last by algdu83 (January 3, 2017 at 8:45 AM).

Recording H.265 DVB-T2 channels works.
    But when I want to see live TV kodi stucks at "buffering...".
    If I start recording and watch the stream at once it works.

No problem watching live TV of a DVB-T channel (H.264).

No one with this combination of problems? Perhaps a KODI issue?

Edited once, last by jochen02 (January 3, 2017 at 2:22 PM).

• Hi
    Maybe I explained myself wrong?
    I need to understand how to install the image on the micro sd 16gb, which programs are used to edit the files, etc ..

• Hi
    Maybe I explained myself wrong?
    I need to understand how to install the image on the micro sd 16gb, which programs are used to edit the files, etc ..

You have to better describe what you want to do. If you want to burn LibreELEC image on SD card you need Win32DiskImager. Then for KII Pro download KII_Pro.dtb, rename it dtb.img and replace in burned SD card. Then you have to use 'toothpick method'. With pin push switch on bottom side of box during power-up till appears S905 logo. After second reboot box is ready for initial setup.

BTW algdu83 sent you procedure how to start secret menu in android DTV application to setup cccam client.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 4, 2017 at 2:11 PM).

• Dear friends

I am have a videostrong KII pro. i am try to use LibreELEC, but inside of my box i am found DVB-T2 receiver different from AVL6862. It is a Sony CXD2872ER. I am try a most of version LibreElec but no one work with mt DVB-T2 receiver. is it possible to add a Sony CXD2872ER support in LibreElec OS? Please Helpp me to have full working LibreElec system.
    Sorry for my english.

[hr]
    Hi evrerybody
    Anybody can help me with my situation? My KII pro not recognised dvb-T2 receiver in LibreElec.
    In TVH no one dvb adapter.
    Inside of my KII pro is Sony CXD2872ER DVB-T2 receiver.

Edited once, last by sench4707 (January 4, 2017 at 12:26 PM).

• I tested Vitmod os on k1 plus:
    VITMOD-LE

Dvb-s seems good, dvb-t find just 2 mux from 7.
    But this distribution see usb dvb sticks too, and when i plug in dvb-t stick, then can i scan all dvb-t scannels.
    afl1, can you integrate this kernel to your build?

• Try the latest Krypton version.
    - RC is fixed;
    - HDMI connection at boot is necessary for correct video setup to avoid video stuttering (at boot is reading HDMI device capability);
    - Libreelec repository is updated to the latest version now;

Thanks for your answer.

I've already tried the 20161227 build with the same results for the remote but not the last one, I will make a try.
    Noted for the HDMI tip, thanks.
    The problem I've encounter with Krypton build was linked to dependencies errors I think for some add-ons I'm used to install.

• I tested Vitmod os on k1 plus:
    VITMOD-LE

Dvb-s seems good, dvb-t find just 2 mux from 7.
    But this distribution see usb dvb sticks too, and when i plug in dvb-t stick, then can i scan all dvb-t scannels.
    afl1, can you integrate this kernel to your build?

No. Vitmod LE is 64bit. Kernel modules doesn't correspond to kszaq's kernel. And finally playback is not a smooth as in kszaq's builds. It is hardly to identify sources of kernel and its modifications.

• @alf1 will you make a LE7 build with the new drivers ? I have problems with the 7.90 Builds. I can't install theme properly and i have issues with live tv not beeing smooth.

Try latest 32bit build. I have no issue with live tv, there is enough 1G ram for smooth and stable playback.