Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• Sorry to bother you again. I did manage to run this from the MicroSD. What setup have you done to use the build in DVB-S Tuner?
    I could not get any compatible PVR addon to detect it.

First you have to use [font]LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.4.img.gz[/font] Image from afl1.

Kszaq builds don't support internal dvb tuners at the Moment.

Once you got the afl1 build running on your sd you have to install tvheadend 4.2 out of this post.

LibreELEC

When tvheadend is configured, go to Addons and install tvheadend htps Client.

After that you can activate TV inside the Kodi Settings.

TV is working like a charm using this configuration.

As said before the only issue i got, is that wifi (or the whole Network, didn't try wired) is braking down after a few hours or a few days.
    Cause tvheadend is using local host even TV isn't working after that any more.

The only way to revert Network again, is to do an new install or using a backup Image.

If you find a solution for that, or you make a better experiance using wired Network, it would be nice if you would keep me informed.

• to build kszaq not going to add drivers, the problem in the kernel, was checking it, he kszaq knows this, but it is not known what causes the problem.
    I added the drivers to the 009, but stops at the logo amlogic.
    krzaq knows the problem.

Have you ever tried using the device tree off the last afl1 build to load 009 with added drivers?
    [hr]

Can anybody knows how to run DEBUG k1plus?
    I would like to log full start Box

You will have to open your k1plus and connect it to your computer to access u-boot

How to Run Headless Linux on Amlogic S905 Devices Such as MINI MX or K1 Plus

You wont even have to solder.

• I tried various DTB, unfortunately, does not start with 009 DVB, DVB without moving without any problem.

Is some one of you guys willing to provide me the avl6862 driver source code?

I want to try at my own.

I already opened my k1 plus to debug directly from start up.

• Work on internal driver in progress. Still buggy, but now is running, no crashing.
    For preview my working SD card version for KI Plus build on latest kszaq's Krypton Alpha version.
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161118075313-r4-gb0d686b.img.gz

Device tree blob is in image.

Final stage will be public internal driver build on ljalves sources able to run under latest amlogic linux kernel.

Edited once, last by afl1 (November 18, 2016 at 12:06 PM).

• Great news.
    1. What about kii pro it's should work with the same build?.
    2. Do both dvb-t2, dvb-s2 working?
    3. Kszaq can add it with is future releases?.
    4. What is the ljavls source?.

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by quitroot (November 18, 2016 at 11:19 AM).

• Great news.
    1. What about kii pro it's should work with the same build?.
    2. Do both dvb-t2, dvb-s2 working?
    3. Kszaq can add it with is future releases?.
    4. What is the ljavls source?.

Thanks in advance.

This release is not for use, driver is buggy and unable to stream data. Only to demonstrate running driver adding dvb device Availlink AVL6862. In tvheadend is possible attach DVB network to driver and start scanning. In kernel log (dmesg) is a lot debugging messages about successful setting tuner and demodulator but with problem to lock demodulator.
    For KII Pro is necessary different dtb.img to activate ethernet and wifi.
    Sorry I mistyped ljalves author of TBS5520 driver build on similar chipset avl6882/r848.
    And public is public open source free to use.

• i tested vitmod v2 rc6 with k2pro.dtb and replace rc6 enigma2 folder usr/lib/enigma2 with rc5 enigma2. the broken gui fixed. dvbs2 working well. i attached here some pictures. i use LAN Nework for internet.

Use KODI first to telnet and ftp, use client like PuTTY, SSH, SFTP, WinSCP. User:root Pass:root.

here from someone:

For someone is looking for Enigma2 running on K1 Plus & K2 Pro. I already modified an image from Vitmod RC6. Its all works fine in Enigma2. Channel can scan very well. GUI already fix. But still looking for OSCAM. I already upload to my server but for your information its 3.7GB because it its an image backup from 4GB Sdcard. Here is the link:- K1 Plus Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K1PlusRC7.img K2 Pro Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K2ProRC7.img Thanks to Vitaly for great works. I hope @Vitaliy_S can make an OSCAM-emu working with Enigma2.

thanks alot

wifi not working on K2 pro . can modify it

• Work on internal driver in progress. Still buggy, but now is running, no crashing.
    For preview my working SD card version for KI Plus build on latest kszaq's Krypton Alpha version.
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161118075313-r4-gb0d686b.img.gz

Device tree blob is in image.

Final stage will be public internal driver build on ljalves sources able to run under latest amlogic linux kernel.

Hi afl1,
    I test this build in my KII pro with this dtb.img and wifi work, all work fine , just internal tuner can not load and TvH not see it. If use dtb.img from this post, box stuck on boot logo.
    There is dmesg from K2 pro, if can help you.
    Regards

• This release is not for use, driver is buggy and unable to stream data. Only to demonstrate running driver adding dvb device Availlink AVL6862. In tvheadend is possible attach DVB network to driver and start scanning. In kernel log (dmesg) is a lot debugging messages about successful setting tuner and demodulator but with problem to lock demodulator.
    For KII Pro is necessary different dtb.img to activate ethernet and wifi.
    Sorry I mistyped ljalves author of TBS5520 driver build on similar chipset avl6882/r848.
    And public is public open source free to use.

Videostrong my promise to send me the real driver

[email protected]

Edited once, last by algdu83 (November 19, 2016 at 10:52 AM).