LibreELEC/KODI crash/restart when using "search" function

• Hello all, just migrated from OpenELEC to this piece of awesomeness.

The problem I will describe, tough, also migrated from one O/S to the other :@ :@

It's quite simple actually, but I cannot find it on the logs.

80% of the times I use the "search" function from within the library view (any view) on my AEON MQ7 skin, the system freezes for about 3-5 seconds, shows NO ERROR whatsoever and then blacks out, showing a static mouse pointer in the middle of the screen for 2-5 seconds and prompts the KODI Jarvis boot and procedes (ok) to the menu again.

No errors, no log reports...just awkward af!

I thought it would be solved in OpenELEC but nope...

Please suggetions?

• A few things to know .. :)

The LibreELEC team does not develop the AEON MQ7 skin. So any specific questions are better asked at its developer(s).
    Kodi does not have an extensive error display on-screen, but all should be kept in the kodi.log file, especially when 'debugging' has been enabled. Crashes can prevent the creation/updating of log files. Nobody is perfect.

LibreELEC is currently focusing on Kodi 17 (Krypton), which is in Alpha status, where errors/bloopers/crashes are very much possible. LibreELEC 7.0.x is unlikely to get any updates.

• A few things to know .. :)

The LibreELEC team does not develop the AEON MQ7 skin. So any specific questions are better asked at its developer(s).
    Kodi does not have an extensive error display on-screen, but all should be kept in the kodi.log file, especially when 'debugging' has been enabled. Crashes can prevent the creation/updating of log files. Nobody is perfect.

LibreELEC is currently focusing on Kodi 17 (Krypton), which is in Alpha status, where errors/bloopers/crashes are very much possible. LibreELEC 7.0.x is unlikely to get any updates.

I know you don't develop lool :) I know the developer, I was just adding to the description. The internal search is KODI based. I will then turn the debug on and report back