Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Official Post

everything working except that pvr.iptvsimple CANNOT be installed

Currently nightly image has no real benefit over stable, so if you need addons, I highly suggest stable image from LE download page.

It is written that 9.97.1 should be able to upgrade automatically, but that didn't work for me, so I have flashed again with final 10.0 LE. But I wonder if it really has to be able to update on our boards, or only manual is our way?

Automatic updates are turned on with a slight delay (few days). Allwinner platform is not treated any differently with automatic updates.

• Hello to everyone! :) Could I draw someone's attention on this? Even just the last two posts by me give a good picture of the situation.

I know it has next to nothing relevance but I'd like to understand what I'm missing. Thanks in advance.

• hello, Ive question,

Allwinner H6 (beelink gs1)

is there a way to force full rgb (0..255), and chroma 4:4:4 ?

Picture is not enough saturated, and black levels is not too good, so i guess, it ouputs limited rgb, and also, likely, chroma 4:2:2 or 4:2:0

is there a way to manually force full rgb and full chroma 4:4:4

thanks in advance

• Official Post

Output is actually RGB. YUV output is not yet supported by the display driver. HDMI driver automatically converts image to limited RGB, if needed by standard (99% of the time) and that's not possible to override.

I suggest you test this video:

External Content jernej.libreelec.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    If you see range about 16 - 235, then limited range works fine.

• I have an orange pi one plus with LibreELEC-H6.arm-11.0-nightly-20210915-ff33cf8-orangepi-one-plus. In Kodi repository I cannot see the option of Video Inputstream in Kodi repository. I need inputstream adaptive to stream youtube and other apps in 1080p. Any help would be appreciated.