Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• BTW: could it just be a hardware problem? I'm currently downloading the Debian Desktop provided by OrangePi itself, just to make sure that the HDMI interface has no problem.

Well, the Debian Desktop works with 1080p on my 4K monitor. So it doesn't seem to be a problem of my board.

• Hello,

I want to say thank you for such great work you do!

Just tested last build - LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20190706-503da76-orangepi_pc with my OPI PC and everything work fine except usb gamepads. None of my snes, nes or sega usb gamepads recognized in Kodi. I added appropriate profiles but this not helped. When I get in Controller Configuration and select some profile and press buttons, nothing happens. The only buttons it reacts to is keyboard plugged to usb port. Can this issue be fixed somehow? Thank you!

• Can you test this board on any other TV/monitor, preferably with different native resolution (doesn't matter if lower or higher)?

I tested it on a different 1080p TV, and it works (at least the initial LibreElec wizard is displayed). So something on my Samsung is confusing the video driver.

• Hello,

I want to say thank you for such great work you do!

Just tested last build - LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20190706-503da76-orangepi_pc with my OPI PC and everything work fine except usb gamepads. None of my snes, nes or sega usb gamepads recognized in Kodi. I added appropriate profiles but this not helped. When I get in Controller Configuration and select some profile and press buttons, nothing happens. The only buttons it reacts to is keyboard plugged to usb port. Can this issue be fixed somehow? Thank you!

Well, i have a same trouble. Sega, nes and ps1-ps2 usb gamepads not working. I wan't use ROPi's images, like this Libreelec.

ps I have Raspberry 2 and same version Kodi and usb gamepads work by default.

• Hi all :)
    I updated my image for Orange Pi plus 2e with WiFi. Here it is if someone need it. And here is repository if someone want to build it for other boards.

Thanks jernej and others for your work!

BTW
    I pulled changes form hw_dec_ffmpeg but other branches have newer commits. From which branch should I compile the newest version?

Edited once, last by PeterSz (July 12, 2019 at 12:46 PM).

• Hi jernej , why i can't connect to libreelec repo?

Code
    2019-07-12 15:57:27.392 T:3734999936   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://addons.libreelec.tv/9.80.0/H6/arm/addons.xml.gz.sha256:
    2019-07-12 15:57:27.392 T:3734999936   ERROR: Open - failed to open source <https://addons.libreelec.tv/9.80.0/H6/arm/addons.xml.gz.sha256>
    2019-07-12 15:57:27.392 T:3734999936   ERROR: CRepository: failed read 'https://addons.libreelec.tv/9.80.0/H6/arm/addons.xml.gz.sha256'
  • I don't know. Addon repo is a hit or miss. Are you using latest image? In worst case, you can build addon yourself...

I am using the latest update 12.07
    My opi pc H3 works fine with libreelec repo.
    H6 opi one plus does not connect

• The Kodi user interface is not smooth on H6, similar to RK3328. Why?

I have an Amlogic S905X and S912 too and the UI is very smooth with CoreELEC on both devices.