Posts by flex0r

Hello,

I want to say thank you for such great work you do!

Just tested last build - LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.80-nightly-20190706-503da76-orangepi_pc with my OPI PC and everything work fine except usb gamepads. None of my snes, nes or sega usb gamepads recognized in Kodi. I added appropriate profiles but this not helped. When I get in Controller Configuration and select some profile and press buttons, nothing happens. The only buttons it reacts to is keyboard plugged to usb port. Can this issue be fixed somehow? Thank you!

Well, i have a same trouble. Sega, nes and ps1-ps2 usb gamepads not working. I wan't use ROPi's images, like this Libreelec.

ps I have Raspberry 2 and same version Kodi and usb gamepads work by default.

Can someone help me to get my Playstation 1 and 2 games working. Been searching for days. Nothing specific on this issue especially this custom build. Do I have to add a bios? where is the bios for ps2 located? what type of roms do I use? I can clearly see, in the es_system.cfg file, all the game specific file types for the roms. ES will recognize the file but does not run the game. What am I missing? Is it simply the file type I am using for roms? or , do I need to configure something? Where do I begin to trouble shoot? Can not run psp, psx, ps2.

For ps1 you need 3 bios file: scph5500.bin, scph5501.bin and scph5502.bin. Put them to /roms/bios

PS2 is too hard for my netbook, i don't try them.