File Naming from original KODI

• The underlying operating system has nothing to do with Kodi and scraping tv shows. Perhaps the TVDB.com website had a temporary problem so the scraper didn't work? Try again, or else share your kodi.log file (debugging enabled, preferably).

• The underlying operating system has nothing to do with Kodi and scraping tv shows. Perhaps the TVDB.com website had a temporary problem so the scraper didn't work? Try again, or else share your kodi.log file (debugging enabled, preferably).

I don't use scraping tv shows online. I use only local NFO information. But in Openelec the naming pattern is recognized out of the box, in LibreELEC not

• If there's a difference in scraping behaviour it's down to changes between Kodi Helix and Kodi Jarvis (or Kryton) not OE vs LE; and from memory there are a few differences. In all cases a debug log showing the scraping is the first step in understanding why something is/is-not happening.

• Same thing for me... Everything worked fine with S01E01E02E03, and it does not work anymore with my Odroid setup + Jarvis (had Isengard on my previous setup)
    See my post on kodi official forum Naming multiple episodes in one file
    As very few people seem to use this feature, I decided to give it up and use MakeMKV to get one file per episode...

Sorry that does not help, but at least now you know you're not alone... :)