new chrome box migration

• Just got a Chromebox and I'm working on migrating Kodi from my Mac Mini over samba. Can't figure out how to transfer the addons folder. I'm guessing it should be located at the root of LIBREELEC but there isn't an addons folder yet and every time I try to transfer one I get a message that I do not have admin rights. Am I moving the addons to the wrong location? How can I transfer them?

• Under libreelec settings next to smb is ssh, that should allow it, err I think

read this LibreELEC

you might be able to just copy addons & the user data folders

Yeah, I was able to copy all my userdata via samba. Just couldn't find the addon folder to copy the addons to.

You're saying you used ssh to copy the addons? Never used it before. Guess it's time to learn.

• Yeah, I was able to copy all my userdata via samba. Just couldn't find the addon folder to copy the addons to.

You're saying you used ssh to copy the addons? Never used it before. Guess it's time to learn.

No, I used coreftp lite, to copy files etc I think you need to enable ssh in the libreelec settings first
    [hr]
    I'm not sure, just copying the folders will work. You could use the backup addon, but will it restore to different hardware?

Depending on the skin, you might be able to backup those settings separately, but otherwise, I suspect you will need to add the repos & addons again.