HELP Sumvision Cyclone x4+ 4K 64 Bit Bluetooth Edition Quad Core

• Hello,

what exactly is "everything" and what happend when you tried it? If you tried the latest version, you could try the S905 Version 005 first, as you will not need to fiddle with device trees.

Default procedure:

• Write the "SD" (not the "NAND") image file to the card using rufus or another disk image writer program.
    • insert card in box
    • locate reset switch on box (can be a hidden button in one of the 3,5mm jacks - use a wooden toothpic to test, never anything conductive)
    • while pushing reset button, insert power plug
    • wait for Libreelec to start, release button

Good luck.

• Hello,

what exactly is "everything" and what happend when you tried it? If you tried the latest version, you could try the S905 Version 005 first, as you will not need to fiddle with device trees.

Default procedure:

• Write the "SD" (not the "NAND") image file to the card using rufus or another disk image writer program.
    • insert card in box
    • locate reset switch on box (can be a hidden button in one of the 3,5mm jacks - use a wooden toothpic to test, never anything conductive)
    • while pushing reset button, insert power plug
    • wait for Libreelec to start, release button

Good luck.

I have Libreelec running on other units,m8,m8s+ and a cyclone x4 (not bluetooth).
    I am trying it on the latest 7.0.2.007 version with different trees without any you with the SD card.
    i will try the earlier image to see if this works
    Cheers..
    [hr]

Try reading this, LibreELEC

or ask this question in the Amlogic S805 part of the forum

Thanks but its not a S805 its a Amlogic S905 Quad core Cortex A53 64bit 2.0Ghz .

Edited once, last by duck (September 23, 2016 at 7:50 PM).

• Hi, I have v7.02.007 installed to nand with no problems at all on the Sumvision x4+. Try using the 1g_100m device tree and all should be fine :)

I have tried this and still no joy with the message :cant access tty

nothing works i have tried the latest images as well as the old ones S905 Version 005

Edited once, last by duck (September 23, 2016 at 10:55 PM).