Posts by antmills

Anyone come across this?
    I have a new S905X device that ive got today so of course the first thing to do is stick Libreelec onto it, however, no matter which build i use i get the output in the attached image, ie half a screen at the bottom of the tv display. The Libreelec boot screen displays fine, it only changes when Kodi starts
    Device is a Trongle X1 2G/8G S905X and Ive tried builds from 006-008 along with different usb ports/devices hdmi ports on the tv and different hdmi cables
    TV is an LG 4k HDR model, the info button on the tv remote confirms that it is actually receiving a 2160p signal!
    Any ideas?
    [hr]

Anyone come across this?
    I have a new S905X device that ive got today so of course the first thing to do is stick Libreelec onto it, however, no matter which build i use i get the output in the attached image, ie half a screen at the bottom of the tv display. The Libreelec boot screen displays fine, it only changes when Kodi starts
    Device is a Trongle X1 2G/8G S905X and Ive tried builds from 006-008 along with different usb ports/devices hdmi ports on the tv and different hdmi cables
    TV is an LG 4k HDR model, the info button on the tv remote confirms that it is actually receiving a 2160p signal!
    Any ideas?

Just as an update, I tried the box on a pc monitor and all seemed ok there (albeit it was defaulting to 480p output), changed it to 1080p50 for the UI in kodi and rebooted, connected to my TV, all fine now :D