S805 remote control

• Q: My remote control does not work, what can I do?
    A: Try both MXQ and HD18Q releases. If this doesn't work, grab remote.conf file from Android firmware (it's available in /system/etc) and copy it to Configuration folder: /storage/.config over SSH or \\your_box_IP\Configuration using Windows shares. You may need to remap some buttons, though.
    From #1

• Still mot working cannot get other images installed only the hq18q. Verification failed during installation.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Please verify whether you are trying to install SD CARD or NAND Internal Memory LE ?
    Is "invalid signature error" part of the "verification failed during installation" script you describe ?

Edited once, last by kostaman (September 17, 2016 at 1:47 PM).

• I put SD files from SD image to SD card en then boot into recovery mode. It starts but then fails. I also noticed that when i install add on's the work the first time but after a reboot not anymore

• The device reboots and starts recovery again. Sometimes i see checking update.. verification failed. And then it reboots again. Also see build.props failed to install

• Sometimes i see checking update.. verification failed.

Are you seeing Libreelec Bootup Logo then the script or are you seeing Android recovery robot with the scripts ?
    I am trying to see how far you are getting before failure. I don't know if you are getting to LE or you are still in Android recovery when it fails.
    [hr]

put SD files from SD image to SD card

I just want you to confirm the following.

Did you

• Download img.gz file from SD release folder.
    • Unpack image to your computer hard drive and Burning it to SD card ? Because you say you PUT SD Files from SD Image to SD Card.

You don't mention Burning the image to the SD Card.

Edited once, last by kostaman (September 17, 2016 at 2:31 PM).

• Android logo. The progress bar starts loading and at 25% verification failed

[hr]
    I copy the files to the SD card. How to burn them?

[hr]
    I see what you mean with burn now. I want to replace Android from the nand with libreelec.

[hr]
    Not install it on an SD card

Edited once, last by wotikar (September 17, 2016 at 4:37 PM).

• wotikar Some devices have a file named "remotesecond.conf" in Android image. Have a look, maybe your firmware has one. If yes, rename it to remote.conf and copy for LE. Also remember that after you copy a new configuration file you need to reboot the box to apply it.

• Didn't find a remotesecond.conf on the Android installation. When i run dmesg -c and press Some buttons en then run dmesg again there are lines with wrong assignment (dont know the exact message)

Kind regards,

Wotikar