[SOLVED] S905 Minix NEO U1 Wifi and Bluetooth not working

• First of all, thank you so much for making this possible!

I am running the latest build 7.0.2.007 booted from SD card on Minix NEO U1.

Everything runs as it should except Wifi (active in settings but can't find any network) and bluetooth (active in settings but "no adapter found"). Wired connection works fine.
    Streaming music by airplay is unstable. Airplay connection drops (no airplay button on iphone) or device selection keeps switching to iphone while libreelec device is still in the list.
    Device wont start from remote button after power off. I know it is a complete shutdown, not sleep, but since it boots from remote in android I thought it is possible in LibreElec. Maybe resume last known power state on power loss - restore is possible?
    Logs sttached.

P.S. How do I enter Libreelec settings from skin other than Confluence? What is the custom command for that? Right now I am using Arctic zephyr and have to switch to Confluence to access Libreelec settings.

Once again, thank you very much!

• 7.0.2.007 with AP6456 support added, please test WiFi and Bluetooth. Update from 7.0.2.007 by simply putting the test build into Update folder and reboot:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160908163444-r23325-g3be647e.img.gz

In case BT doesn't work, please provide output for udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio\:0001\:1/

This was quick!

Just tried the new build. Wifi works now. Although I had to try to connect several times – got an error. After several tries I connected. Seemed to be working normally.Bluetooth works also. I don’t have any devices to test it with other than my Iphone. Paired it successfully. Tried to stream music via bluethooth – no success. Iphone was showing streaming to Libreelec but no sound. Is it supposed to work as a Bluetooth streaming target?

As for the output you asked, not sure how to do that... I will figure this out.

Thank you.

• I needed that output only if BT didn't work. Now that it does, it's not needed.

I don't think you can stream music from a device to LE, only the other way round.

• I have a Minix U1 but get no bluetooth. Running .007 1GB package. Here is the results from the command you wanted. I have enabled bluetooth, but when I go to the bluetooth settings, it says "No adapters found".

P: /devices/http://d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DEVPATH=/devices/http://d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DRIVER=bcmsdh_sdmmc
    E: MODALIAS=sdio:c00v02D0d4356
    E: SDIO_CLASS=00
    E: SDIO_ID=02D0:4356
    E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio

Edited once, last by GeToChKn (September 9, 2016 at 12:34 AM).

• I may have found an issue... it seems that playing content with Dolby Digital+ doesn't work. My content with E-AC3 audio streams maken my Pioneer receiver go crazy.

Can anyone test to see what happens on your U1?

• I may have found an issue... it seems that playing content with Dolby Digital+ doesn't work. My content with E-AC3 audio streams maken my Pioneer receiver go crazy.

Can anyone test to see what happens on your U1?

Trying to remember if I have anything in DD+ encoded. lol. I'll have to play some random stuff unless I can find a sample online.

EDIT

?file=dolby_digital_plus_channel_check_lossless-DWEU.mkv&pic=dolby_digital_plus_channel_check_lossless.jpg

Right clicked and downloaded that, plays fine on my Denon. DD+ symbol comes and stays on and all the channels play correctly.
    [hr]
    Oh, and the test build, bluetooth works awesome. Haven't tried WIFI because I plug in. Still haven't found a single video that won't play properly in it's refresh, resolution and audio passthrough so liking the test build.

Edited once, last by GeToChKn (September 12, 2016 at 9:40 PM).

• Trying to remember if I have anything in DD+ encoded. lol. I'll have to play some random stuff unless I can find a sample online.

EDIT

?file=dolby_digital_plus_channel_check_lossless-DWEU.mkv&pic=dolby_digital_plus_channel_check_lossless.jpg

Right clicked and downloaded that, plays fine on my Denon. DD+ symbol comes and stays on and all the channels play correctly.
    [hr]
    Oh, and the test build, bluetooth works awesome. Haven't tried WIFI because I plug in. Still haven't found a single video that won't play properly in it's refresh, resolution and audio passthrough so liking the test build.

Sorry, my bad, got settings wrong :) all is fine now :)