Compiling performous for Rpi3

• I did not find any good karaoke game for raspberry 3 and I'd like to give a try at installing performous (GitHub - performous/performous: An open-source music and rhythm game.) on LibreElec.

My very limited understanding is that I need to add the performous sources to /packages (maybe in a sub-folder "game"), ensure that all dependencies are met and remove kodi/mediacenter.

Will this ensure that performous will be available in the built images or do I need to take additional steps ?

Anything else I need to pay attention to ?

Of course, if anyone has done a similar exercise, that would be appreciated...

• The package won't be installed to the image automatically, easiest way is to add it to the "oem" package dependencies and then set OEM_SUPPORT=yes in the distributions/LibreELEC/options file.

• easiest way is to add it to the "oem" package dependencies and then set OEM_SUPPORT=yes in the distributions/LibreELEC/options file.

Or set package under variable ADDITIONAL_PACKAGES in projects/xxxxxxx/options. Then there is no need to set extra parameter when building.

Thanks to Adam to bring this feature in :)