LibreELEC 9.01 / Kore and Yatse not connecting, web interface working though

• I've used the latest LibreELEC download (downloaded last night (23-4-2019) and got it installed and configured, all is working apart from Kore (or Yatse) on Android.

Didn't have this issue in the past.

I've searched and tried all the usual suggestions, as far as I can see everything is configured correctly. I can connect to it via a browser, but no matter what I try can't connect from Kore/Yatse. They find it but can't connect.

Is this a known issue with this build or is there something I need to try? What would help you guys help me - what info can I provide for you?

Or do I wait for the next build.

• I don't use Kore or Yatse but I haven't seen any issues on LE 9.0.1 so I doubt it is a software issue.

Can you check the details in the Kodi Settings--> Control --> Web Server match those in the Kore/Yatse settings. - Usually (Username) kodi or root (Password) <blank> port 8080

If not:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Thanks for the good, clear guidance guys, I really appreciate it.

So, I went to try the suggestion by vpeter, to see if I could connect from a browser on my phone.

I could connect from my phone. But today Kore works as well. I have no idea why. Didn't change anything. But today it works.

If I get a repeat of the problem I'll do as Iridium describes, and collect the logs.

Thanks again.