Tvheadend with Rpi Tv Hat and Xbox Tv Tuner not working..

• So I setup a Rpi3 with rpi Tv Hat and Xbox Tuner..

My issue is that the Rpi Tv Hat is working fine and scanned all the muxes and found all channels and they play nicely...but the xbox tuner altough it found all channels they don t play at all...only the HD ones are working..I m using it for UK freeview at a family's house so getting logs is a bit of issue but I can try to explain..

I do have VNC access to the pi..

Rpi3 has mpeg2 license working properly..

I did try the xbox tuner on it s own without splitter but it's the same..

Using latest LE 9.0.1 official for Rpi2/3

some of tvheadend log

• Interesting - I have an RPi TV HAT and a Xbox tuner, and used them independently, BUT I have never tried them together.

I would try them independently and log the results. If they both work - then that's the issue

I "HAVE" a feeling this may be a mismatch between the SPI of the TV HAT and the USB Xbox tuner as they both cannot communicate with each other.

We could TRY and debug this, but I have a feeling that this is RPi hardware specific and not a software issue.

You COULD post a debug log but I'm not too sure it will help.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • There is some kind of communication as on hd uk channels its working properly...

If a channel on tvhat is playing and a recording starts on different mux the xbox tuner kicks in and start recording...but altough hd recordings are fine from xbox..the sd are distorted and broken.Actually there is no picture from xbox when playing live sd channels..The recordings are playable but picture broken..

I ll try to get a debug log...hopefully via url as rpi is far away from me on the other side of europe..