Libreelec 9.0.1 official image for khadas vim help

• Hi.

I'm new to this forum.

I see there is now an official image of LE for Khadas VIM1.

I tried it on a SDCard, seemed to be working fine.

How can I install it on the eMMC ?

• You can not. Support for installing to emmc was dropped in Libreelec. If this feature is important to you it still exists in Coreelec but without official support if things go wrong.

Shoog

• I must observe that despite what many people claim, the emmc on the VIM boards is significantly faster then any SD card you can put into it and it does improve the performance of the interface and other system operations (most noticeable on upgrades which take less than 20 secs when using emmc and mins when using SD).

Shoog

• Hello every body, I'm using a Raspi3b+ with noods, I have a trouble with the last version of libreElec 9.01 + kodi 18.1 for connect my bluetooth device. In fact, i actived first bluetooth in kodi, then i went to libreelec setting which is present in kodi. In the section of Elec's bluetooth, it write that i need to activate the research of my bluetooth device to pair it. But nothing happened, one or two touch of keyboard and all indications on the other LibreElec disapear. After this fact, impossible to leave LibreElec setting so i need to do a manual hard reboot. Are there some specific prompt command to use from the ssh connection way to use ? to maybe update the bluetooth driver. For more information, i try too activate, Default Pulse audio device bluetooth as way out for audio, but still the same trouble. Sorry for my english mistakes, hope some one should help me, Thank a lot