Games: Black / Blank screen with most NES emulators

• I have 5 NES eumlators installed on my Kodi 18.1 (runing via LibreELEC on a Pi 2).

Only "Quick NES" works.

The others (e.g. "bnes") are offering a black screen when I start a game. When I press Pause (Kodi not NES) the Kodi-Pause-Menu pops up and behind it I can see the game screen. When "resume" the screen is still black.

Can not find something about this on the internet - maybe because there are a lot of other black-screen-problems.

I would like to run all emulators to test another problem with the controller delay.

X-Post

• Same problem here.

Not only SNES, tried Dosbox, Bomberman. Everything same.

Audio is working, when i pause i see game in background.

In bomberman i see 1px border from game. Seems black box overlay is blocking game.

• I can confirm this for LibreELEC 9.0.2 for RPi2 running on a Raspberry Pi 3 B with an HDMI screen connected.

I have tested Mr.Boom Version 4.7.0.107.114 producing the following debug log starting with the keypress for launching the game:
    http://ix.io/1key

I would like to provide more useful information but at this point I don't know how. Help (even in producing more meaningful logs) is very much appreciated.