Need help powering off Intel NUC with Harmony Elite

• So I've done a clean LibreELEC 9 install (Coming from Plex)

I have a NUC8i3BEK and Logitech Harmony Elite with Hub.

With PMP I had to add: “KEY_SLEEP”: “host:poweroff” and this worked perfecly.

But I'm unsure how to do this with LibreELEC.

Shutting down is the only thing I'm missing right now.

FYI I have my Elite setup with Microsoft -> Kodi as the device.

• In future please do not prompt for a reply (especially after only 6 hours) it only p$sses people off and almost guarantees that no one will answer.

Luckily I have a Harmony One Hub and I use BT for my LE device and it works perfectly. You'll need to play around with the Harmony App/Program to select the right commands.

• Thanks, I did try messing around with the harmony app and commands, but the only option for power off when using the activity is set and cannot be changed.

If I use the device there are 3 options:

Power Toggle

Power On

Power Off

Power Toggle shuts it down if it is on, perfect, but I cannot select this option when editing the harmony activity commands for when turning off devices.

• Shutdown menu is just literally the menu right? As it not selecting to actually shutdown?

On PMP I used the keymap and just mapped that one button for poweroff and it worked a charm.

Was just wondering if I could do something similar here?

• I have 2 Intel NUC's (DC53427HYE) and Harmony 650's.

The Harmony is running the "Microsoft Media Center Extender" profile for the Intel NUC (the device). The power on and off functions have always worked without modifying anything. I created an Activity called "Kodi" which powers on all my equipment and selects the proper inputs. The Harmony power off button sends the off command to all components and everything shuts off.

• Cool, well for some reason its not working for my setup.

I'm using Microsoft -> Kodi as the device and this works.

Also as I said earlier Power Toggle under the device works, but Power Off does not.

This means when I use the Power button on the Harmony remote it does nothing with my Nuc

• Shutdown menu is just literally the menu right? As it not selecting to actually shutdown?

On PMP I used the keymap and just mapped that one button for poweroff and it worked a charm.

Was just wondering if I could do something similar here?

Map a key to 'ShutDown()'

• Same as any other kodi version AFAIK.

Stick a keymap in storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps, or use the keymap addon in the kodi repo to map the function.

Just be aware if you have any custom keymappings already the keymap addon will nuke them (without warning).

• Ok added this into a keyboard.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<keymap>

<global>

<customcontroller name="Harmony">

<power>XBMC.Shutdown</power>

</customcontroller>

</global>

</keymap>

Will report back

• I was under the impression that customcontroller.Harmony.xml only worked under osx (might be wrong).

Save the following as remote.xml to userdata/keymaps and test...

If it doesn't work enable debug logging, restart, try again and post a link to a log.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<keymap>

<global>

<remote>

<power>Shutdown()</power>

</remote>

</global>

</keymap>