Raspberry Pi

• Hi just updated to raspberry Pi 3, was running Freescale and openelec which still works fine but kodi updates are no longer supported, i am experiencing some minor issues, won’t always connect to my network via Ethernet, CEC protocol won’t always work and getting a lightning bolt(which I think is under voltage even after trying a 5.1 3amp power supply).

Anybody else experienced this? Forgive me I am new to raspberry pi

• The lightning bolt indeed means undervoltage. This can be due to an improper power supply or USB cable.

I'd recomment using the official RPi3B+ power supply, this is known to be working fine.

As undervoltage can cause all sorts of odd issues it's best to fix this one first - the CEC issue could be a consequence of undervoltage situations.

BTW: you can also check with `vcgencmd get_throttled` if any undervoltage (or overtemperature situation) occurred since bootup - you should get `0x0` printed there,

so long,

Hias

• I'm using a 3A PSU with a RPi3B+. 3A is a lot, and the lighting bolt never appears. Either you have a really bad PSU, which does not provide the advertised wattage. Or you have heavy consumers connected to your RPi.