Most addons not playing videos

• Would you rather have something automatically, like a traffic sign "in your face" telling you what to do or not do, every time you type a new post?

I don't think anyone wants that. A bit of common sense goes a long way.

I do find it confusing that a moderator points me to rules that I have supposedly "agreed to during registration", and there is nothing to be found in either the registration disclaimer or the confirmation email. My common sense does not tell me to look through the forum for additional information on regulations when it doesn't say so anywhere. I expect "rules that I need to agree to" to be displayed or hinted at some point of the process.

Anyways, I think we have now come to a point where all arguments are on the table and it is time to get back to the original topic. I have uninstalled superrepo and created a new log. For example, the Maxdome addon does not play videos at all (directly returns to list upon playback start), Several others are still laggy or don't play videos either.

New log file:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Even the new log has still superrepo messages. Maybe the uninstall failed. I would really do fresh installation of LE. Just to be sure to delete all the illegal crap.

After that, install add-ons step-by-step (install / verify that everything works) to find slowing-down add-ons.

PS: I have been used "ARD Mediathek" moments ago with the new LE 9.0.1 - still works fine with my RPi.

• It did uninstall the SPECIALrepo, as it does not show up in the repository list any longer. I don't know about other traces in the log, but since I did just install the latest version a few days ago, this can't be the problem.

I also tried ARD again after the latest update and it appears to be working now. For an example of a Mediathek that doesn't, I've still got the same problem with WDR (also the same behaviour as Maxdome).

Edited once, last by CvH: removes S-repo (March 4, 2019 at 6:51 PM).