LE Addon repo down?

• Working fine here. Refresh addon repository from context menu and try again. If still doesn't work post kodi debug log.

Not sure what you mean by that there is no refresh option? Just check for updates. Think that might have been removed from Leia. Which version are you running? Debug log is posted in my original post.

• Two days later, debug submitted, no response. All I want to know is if this is a known issue or some acknowledgement it's being looked at? What's the point in reporting issues if there isn't any feedback...

• Two days later, debug submitted, no response. All I want to know is if this is a known issue or some acknowledgement it's being looked at? What's the point in reporting issues if there isn't any feedback...

TWO DAYS ?????

I submitted a Kodi bug report TWO YEARS ago and I'm still waiting. You have to remember though that LE and Kodi members and staff are not paid for their time. Patience is a virtue.

• Probably not correct way but it works. Run this commands in SSH console and you will be able to install addons.

Code
    cp -a /usr/share/kodi/addons/repository.libreelec.tv/ /storage/.kodi/addons/
    sed -i 's|9.1|9.0|g' /storage/.kodi/addons/repository.libreelec.tv/addon.xml
    systemctl restart kodi

Better would be to set links on web server where addons are stored (9.1 -> 9.0).

• TWO DAYS ?????

I submitted a Kodi bug report TWO YEARS ago and I'm still waiting. You have to remember though that LE and Kodi members and staff are not paid for their time. Patience is a virtue.

Haha yes I know two days is nothing and I don't expect anything to be done in any time frame as it's people giving their own time up. I just find it frustrating when we're encouraged to report bugs and issues however no one even acknowledges that report. A simple yea we're working on it or we're aware would have sufficed. I fully realise I am in no position to rant but I think any open source community is underpinned by its user base and communication as simple as it is can help keep such users interested and even engaged longer. /Rant 😉

Thanks for the workaround vpeter I think I'll wait till it's fixed server side but handy to know.

• Probably not correct way but it works. Run this commands in SSH console and you will be able to install addons.

Code
    cp -a /usr/share/kodi/addons/repository.libreelec.tv/ /storage/.kodi/addons/
    sed -i 's|9.1|9.0|g' /storage/.kodi/addons/repository.libreelec.tv/addon.xml
    systemctl restart kodi

Better would be to set links on web server where addons are stored (9.1 -> 9.0).

I installed libreelec yesterday in my minix X8-H and all is working correctly and great however if I try to add something from
    Le repository I receive this

could not connect to repository

I tried the command above, but they didn't fix the problem.
    Any idea please ? Thank you

• A kodi.log would help.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link