Kore/Yatse can't connect

• Hey guys,

Something weird happened.

All of a sudden, either Kore or Yatse are unable to connect to LibreELEC.

Yesterday everything was working just fine. Nothing changed, except for this issue.

I've checked everything and can't find the problem. My phone is connected to the same network (obviously) and I can access LibreELEC remotely from my PC.

i'm running the latest LibreELEC on Odroid C2, by the way.

Could you give me a hand here?

Thanks!:)

UPDATE: I changed the connection port to 8081 on LibreELEC and both control apps and for some reason it's working now. Maybe something was causing conflict on the default 8080 port...Who knows...It's solved anyway.

Edited once, last by Morguito: Problem solved (February 23, 2019 at 2:08 PM).

• UPDATE: So, after changing ports it worked for a few hours and then the problem came back. Can't connect again.

I don't know what to do guys...Is anyone going through the same issues?

Thanks.

• If remote access from PC works, why do you think it's an LE problem?

Well, I'm just asking for help.

Maybe,most likely probably, someone has gone through the same problem and knows the solution.

It doesn't necessarily mean I'm assuming it can only be a LibreELEC problem.

It might be an Android problem, it might be a router problem, it might be a Kodi problem...Or a combination of variables. Who knows.

All I know is that my setup has been working fine for months and suddenly there's this issue.

Thank you for the very helpful reply.

• Sometimes (not very often) the MAC address changes after a big firmware / OS update. Because connection still works over Ethernet cable, you may have some additional WLAN restrictions on your router setup. Or you use an LE device name, which has been changed since the update.

1) Check MAC-depending WLAN rules at your router.

2) Check the device name of your LE device (System Settings -> LibreELEC -> System Name).

3) Check whether your apps are using a non-fitting MAC address or a non-fitting device name.

• In addition to Da Flex suggestions, post the output of

netstat -tulpn | grep LISTEN

dmesg | paste

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link