Looking for source code of a specific LibreELEC community build by wrxtasy (8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit S905.arm)

• Hello!

Thank you very much wrxtasy for your builds! I'm using 8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit on a S905W box since a few months, and it works very good after some tweaks.

I would like to experiment with backporting some patches to this otherwise stable (for me at least) version, but I could not find all of the sources and patches used to build it.

I could just find that Kodi was built from this commit: Commits · wrxtasy/xbmc · GitHub

But I could not find the rest of the sources and patches for this specific build of LibreELEC (LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit.img.gz).

Could you please point me at them?

I apologize if these sources were already published somewhere, but I could not find them...

Thank you very much, and keep up the fantastic work! :)

Cheers!

M.

• Yes, you are right.

I tested a lot of build of LibreElec, OpenElec, and even the newest CoreElec, and I must say that the version 8.2.5 Chroma 422 10bit build for the S905X from @wrxtasy is the best out of them all.

Stable and fast, 4K works without any problems, Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master no problem + the HDR is properly displayed, (on CoreELEC Kodi 18 colours are little washed out) and on wrxtasy build its looking as it should and use full potential of my TV.

The thing is that it seems that there is no new updates, as there is Kodi 18, all I really want is to update kodi version to 18 and thats all, as all the patches already included are perfectly fine (at least for S905X SoC)