compile custom repo addon in LE9

• hopefully I didn't overlook a thread asking the same thing, I did look but couldn't find one....

I did find this, but I don't want to add some kind of package so I guess this is not what I looking for right?

=> Adding a Package [LibreELEC.wiki]

I now how to compile a default LE9 build (Compile [LibreELEC.wiki])

Now I'd like to know how I can add a few custom repository add-ons by default, I did try to use one of these as an example:

LibreELEC.tv/packages/addons/repository at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I made a copy of repository.kodinerds and renamed it i.e. repository.customtest
    and changed the package.mk file and the resources\addon.xml (in LibreELEC.tv\\packages\addons\repository\).

But it doesn't get automatically build when I try:

Code
    PROJECT=RPi DEVICE=RPi2 ARCH=arm make image

There is something more to do "I guess", hopefully someone give me some pointers in the right direction?

OR do I only have to do this next extra step perhaps? ...but this didn't seem to help me...

PROJECT=RPi DEVICE=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon all

With kind regards

• Code
    PROJECT=RPi DEVICE=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon customtest

^ that will build the add-on (assuming the package.mk is good) but this outputs the add-on zip file for an online repo. It does not embed the add-on into the image.

• and how can one embed it in a image? ;)

is this kind off doable for a enthusiast, or does it take a whole lot of extra/additional voodoo?

It's like until now I can't find any constructive info around the web yet, it's almost some kind of super secret stuff no one is allowed to speech off lol

( The first rule is: You do not talk about this. The second rule: You do not talk about this. Third rule:... :-p #fightclub )