Series Folder not accessable

• Hello,

since upgrading to Leia I can´t open my TV Series from the menues, it only works from Filebrowser. I can go into TV Series and click on one of them but then I only get the spinning Symbol for some secs and nothing happens. When I select a Series from the Main Menu direcly....nothing happens, not even the spinning Symbol. I can start the episodes from Filebrowser and from Main Menu (Last updated and next Episodes).

Any Ideas?

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Here we go....

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have this problem on both Kodi Installations (PC; Kodi & RPi; Libreelec) regarless which Skin I use....

• My workaround at the moment is...I´ve gone to Settings/Media/Libary/Video and made "Serien" a Favourite....with this Link the access to my TV Shows is working. Should be the same as the normal one in the Main Menue...right? Very Strange....

• Nobody an Idea?

Today I removed my hole Video DB from my SQL and let Kodi do a complete Rebuild....still the same...I can´t access any TV Series on the "normal" way. I have this setup since Gotham without any problems....

• Your using MariaDB. Try connecting to it via an external tool (like MySQL Workbench, ignore the compatibility message), and do a query on the season_view.

If that takes more than a couple of seconds, then your database server is likely the problem.