Lenovo Ideacentre 300 (stick) - how to install LE?

• Hello. Installing LE on this device seems to be a problem. First you have to disable windows 10 faststartup.

After you have to press ESC while booting which will show BIOS. Here it is needed to disable secure boot.

But: IdeaCentre Stick 300 is powered by a Quad-core 1,83 GHz Intel Atom Z3735F. It’s a 64-bit processor, but the system can only run 32-bit operating system.

So it seems it is impossible to use standard installation SD (or USB flash via HUB) created with LE tool because it contains Bootx64.efi and it seems like we need some xxxx32.efi file. This Bootx64.efi causes 0xc0000225 error.

Iridium wrote he installed LE on this device but with some changed .efi fle succesfully while chewitt says LE is prepared for such devices. Seems like both are saying just oposite.

Has anybody some working manual how to get LE into this device? Seems like 32bit .efi file could be the way.

Thanks

• Is there some adavanteg using this build created for Intel Compute Stick BOXSTCK1A8LFCL (which is almost identical in HW) ?

Iridium wrote he tried standard LE 8.2.5 - so it seems there is no need to use special build for this CPU and other hw spec.?

• I'm not too sure what is going on. I have just installed LE 9 without any issues.

By virtue that you use <esc> instead of F2 (In my case) to get to the boot menu, I think you have a different bios.

If the device is less than a year old, you might get better help from Lenovo telephone support or post a question on their support forum.