compile non-official addon

• How can I compile an addon that is not found in the kodi repository, or in the librelect repository, only I have with the binary files? The addon that I'm trying to add to a compilation of librelec is a modified version of pvr.iptvsimple

• Our build system is designed to compile things from source code. You can either patch the source code at build time or post-patch to overwrite the compiled binaries using other files local to the build system. However, you won't get detailed help on pvr.iptvsimple hacks without a convincing reason for using external binaries? i.e. one that doesn't involve accessing pirate IPTV services. If that's the use-case, don't bother asking.

• chewitt The modification to the iptvsimple code is only that it was eliminated that the user can configure a url to obtain the m3u file and the XMLTV file (a default url has been configured).

On the other hand, we added a function to obtain the MAC address of a specific port to be able to identify it in our backend, the value of the mac is sent as a parameter when trying to obtain the remote files.

It is not an addon to transmit pirate signals, all the signals that we are going to transmit have the permissions.

• Commercial entities posting in our forums are asked (under forum rules) to declare themselves so other users (and forum staff) are aware they are not normal users. So I must ask .. what company is the "we" you are representing?

At the moment we are not a company, it is a project that I am creating with some friends.

I was able to create an addon with my modified version, but is it possible to pre-install the addon when the Libreelec compilation is generated?

:)