Posts by joss1091

I'm trying to add the skin grid and put it as default from the libreelec compilation, and create a patch to change the default skin and I've also compiled the skin in / usr / share / kodi / addons, install correctly and set the skin but I get an error because this skin uses script.skinshortcuts that tries to modify a file inside /usr/share/kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/xml since it is only read.

Is there a possibility to add this skin in /storage/.kodi/addons from the compilation? I've already tried it from the function makeinstall_target in the package.mk of the skin by copying the folder inside

/storage/.kodi/addons but deletes it when compiled.

Commercial entities posting in our forums are asked (under forum rules) to declare themselves so other users (and forum staff) are aware they are not normal users. So I must ask .. what company is the "we" you are representing?

At the moment we are not a company, it is a project that I am creating with some friends.

I was able to create an addon with my modified version, but is it possible to pre-install the addon when the Libreelec compilation is generated?

:)

chewitt The modification to the iptvsimple code is only that it was eliminated that the user can configure a url to obtain the m3u file and the XMLTV file (a default url has been configured).

On the other hand, we added a function to obtain the MAC address of a specific port to be able to identify it in our backend, the value of the mac is sent as a parameter when trying to obtain the remote files.

It is not an addon to transmit pirate signals, all the signals that we are going to transmit have the permissions.