RockPi4 LibreElec dptx.bin missing driver

• Hi, Jack Ma ([email protected]) added new wifi/bt drivers here: https://github.com/radxa/rkbin/commits/llibreelec

But it seems the previous existing folder located into ./rkbin/firmware/rockchip is no longer exists in that new version. This folder included the file "dptx.bin" (Type-C DisplayPort Driver).

So, when I try to compile the master code including this new change, I get an error because it's missing. Now I changed manually the builder to avoid taking this missing file, but I wonder if this is really needed to get the system working properly.

Jack Ma, did you remove it for some reason?

Thanks.

• I'm not sure who you're messaging. There is nobody called Jack Ma on LE staff, and adding his address here doesn't magically send email. And that git repo is nothing to do with us. Very confusing :)

• I'm not sure who you're messaging. There is nobody called Jack Ma on LE staff, and adding his address here doesn't magically send email. And that git repo is nothing to do with us. Very confusing :)

You are totally right! I put it in the wrong forum, so sorry, get my apologies please.

Thanks.