Change Default Profile Setting (profiles.xml)

• Hi everyone,

I am compiling successfuly Libreelec v9 for s905 device. But I want to set default profile setting (profiles.xml) myself.

The structure normally does not contain the profiles.xml file. Generating when Kodi starts.

I tried change package kodi files and add manual profiles.xml but completed profiles.xml file is empty

When system run on device auto generate standard new profiles.xml file with kodi starts.

I waiting your helps. Thanks everyone.

• You need to create the profiles.xml file and stash it somewhere in the image, e.g. /usr/config/profiles/profiles.xml, and then you need to modify the Kodi startup script (kodi.sh) to check whether /storage/.kodi/userdata/profiles.xml exists, and if not (because it's first boot) copy it from the /usr/config location before Kodi is started. You can do this within the Kodi package.mk.

• Thank you chewitt.

I changed "packages/mediacenter/kodi/scripts/kodi-config" and "packages/mediacenter/kodi/package.mk" and added myself profiles.xml. It's great working.

Now I have new a question.

I want hiding "Profile Directory" selection in the File manager. I didn't do it.

Thanks everyone.

• I did find. I chanced some lines in (kodipackage)/xbmc/windows/GUIWindowFileManager.cpp

Someone wrote a note on line 629, I didn't do anything about it. Only I did disable lines 514-529. It's working.

if (strDirectory.empty())

{

CFileItemPtr pItem(new CFileItem("special://profile/", true));

pItem->SetLabel(g_localizeStrings.Get(20070));

pItem->SetArt("thumb", "DefaultFolder.png");

pItem->SetLabelPreformatted(true);

m_vecItems[iList]->Add(pItem);

#ifdef TARGET_DARWIN_IOS

CFileItemPtr iItem(new CFileItem("special://envhome/Documents/Inbox", true));

iItem->SetLabel("Inbox");

iItem->SetArt("thumb", "DefaultFolder.png");

iItem->SetLabelPreformatted(true);

m_vecItems[iList]->Add(iItem);

#endif

}