Sound Splitten

• Sound output to TV and at the same time to the receiver.

Hello I can somehow split the sound output that I get the same sound on the TV and receiver? If so, how are the settings? Thank you in advance for your help!:cry:

• Splitting HDMI signals is done via a HDMI splitter, such as these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are no Kodi settings involved.

• I have a Sony with very good speakers (KD-55X9305C). Since I have a receiver in the living room there are 2 speakers connected for the rear sound. So I want to use the 2 front speakers on the Tv and the subwoofer and additionally 2 rear speakers over the receiver. I.e. tV sound and receiver at the same time.;)

• It's technically possible to create two audio paths with some asound.conf magic, but the alsa routing is hardware specific (not generic) and alsa config is one of the Linux "dark arts" so you're unlikely to find a nicely written howto guide for your specific hardware. Should you learn and figure something out on your own you'll also discover that the audio paths through the TV and the AVR result in slightly different timings, and this is something that Kodi cannot adjust for (audio delay can be configured globally not per-output) so there's a high chance you end up with a subtle but annoying reverb effect.

• I have a Sony with very good speakers (KD-55X9305C). Since I have a receiver in the living room there are 2 speakers connected for the rear sound. So I want to use the 2 front speakers on the Tv and the subwoofer and additionally 2 rear speakers over the receiver. I.e. tV sound and receiver at the same time.;)

I doubt that your Sony TV speakers sound anywhere close to even the cheapest stand alone front channel speakers. And without a center channel speaker, you can't enjoy 5.1 surround sound. Is your receiver capable of surround sound ? (ex: 5 or more channels)