[alpha] Mac Mini 2014 - doesnt wake from suspend

• Libreelec x64 on Mac Mini 2014 does suspend fine (LED starts blinking slowly) but doesnt wake up - after pressing a key, LED goes white again, but nothing else happens - there's no picture, no power to USB devices. Mac Mini requires a couple of hard restarts before it's usable again.

Unfortunately i couldnt grab any log, as logs dont seem to be created when computer is switched on.

• Mac mini users have been complaining about suspend ever since people first figured out how to get them installed. None of the staff have one or will be rushing to acquire one, so the best I can suggest is; the mini has funky firmware that is not properly supported by the Linux kernel and you should avoid using suspend. It's a sucky answer, but here we are 7+ years since the first reports of suspend issues on Mac mini's so I'm not optimistic you'll get a better one.

• Mac mini users have been complaining about suspend ever since people first figured out how to get them installed. None of the staff have one or will be rushing to acquire one, so the best I can suggest is; the mini has funky firmware that is not properly supported by the Linux kernel and you should avoid using suspend. It's a sucky answer, but here we are 7+ years since the first reports of suspend issues on Mac mini's so I'm not optimistic you'll get a better one.

Thanks for your answer. Anyhow, is there anything i can do to help devs troubleshooting this issue?

Im not a dev, so would be more than happy to help if someone guides me what to do. But this is a really annoying issue, after all the only alternative is to have MacMini running 24/7, and since it's a full blown i5 CPU, the cost of it is huge.