Crash with lost of all datas

• Today (and first time with libreelec 9.0) after starting my RPI3 with LibreElec V9 #1216 I lost all my datas and LibreElec came back to #1109

I install #1219 but after reboot, I had the same message so I made log files you can find at :

http://ix.io/1wqj

For security, I saved my Kodi-Failed directory

Is it possible de repair my previous ok version or must I reinstall all of my parameters ?

• First of all, you are using "bleeding edge" nightly test builds. These should by no means be used in a "production" environment, or at home where all of the family will normally enjoy the perks of Kodi. Why? Test builds have one common property: something WILL break at some point. It is up to the user to make sure his/her data is safe and/or backed up at all times. LibreELEC offers a built-in backup/restore tool.

Secondly, your link does not offer a full version of a kodi.log or kodi.old.log file. Maybe there is also crash-log file available?

Since you are using a Milhouse test build, I suggest you visit the Kodi forum and provide your bug details over there: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)