Error installing addons

• Hi. I have problems installing many addons and it gives me an error. I have tried with the last and the previous version of libreelec, I have tried with 2 dtb, I have tried from an sd card and from a usb memory, I have tried to install the addons from a source and from a zip file in the internal memory. And I always get an error. I have a tanix tx5 pro.

IMG-20181220-002043.jpg

Edited once, last by Albertron (December 20, 2018 at 10:03 AM).

• Sorry, but we are NOT going to help you out here.

If you had read our forum rules (to which you agreed during your forum registration), you would have noticed that we give no support whatsoever to Kodi setups that have any add-ons focused on video piracy.

You will have to find your support elsewhere.

• Sorry, but we are NOT going to help you out here.

If you had read our forum rules (to which you agreed during your forum registration), you would have noticed that we give no support whatsoever to Kodi setups that have any add-ons focused on video piracy.

You will have to find your support elsewhere.

Excuse me. I have edited the post. It really happens to me with several addons.

• I have edited the post. It really happens to me with several addons.

Sorry, but we're not that simple-minded. Editing a forum post doesn't automatically change much on your Kodi device, does it? And since we have no crystal ball here, we will need full info on what you are trying to achieve. Which add-ons are a problem, perhaps it's a problem in the add-on.

You can best start with a fully new and fresh Kodi setup. Should one of the official Kodi add-ons still not install, then you can provide us with your full kodi.log file for further support.

If your install problems persist with the type of 3rd party add-ons you initially mentioned, then we're not interested. We are not wasting our precious time on illegal video solutions.