libreelec on PI3 not showing External HDD enclosure in kodi.

• So i have Libreelec on my PI3 and i recently tried plugging in a 2TB NTFS file format HDD in a USB3 external enclosure into my PI3, KODI doesn't show it when its plugged into a USB on the PI3. Though when i disconnect it from the pi3 kodi does say storage device removed...Now i tried a actual 1TB external WD drive and kodi found it fine. Anyone ever had this problem?

• Could be crap firmware in the USB>SATA bridge used by the drive. Could be unclean mounting from Windows. Have a look at "dmesg" output for error messages. If nothing obvious run "dmesg | paste" and share the URL generated.

• Could be crap firmware in the USB>SATA bridge used by the drive. Could be unclean mounting from Windows. Have a look at "dmesg" output for error messages. If nothing obvious run "dmesg | paste" and share the URL generated.

Well i finally got it to show up, i'm not sure why this worked, but i loaded Ubuntu Mate onto another SD card, booted into that, plugged in the external drive and it mounted without issue. The shut down, replaced the sd with the libreelec one and reloaded, connected the external drive and low and behold there she was showing up without a problem...weird. But its working now so i'm happy. lol