Posts by mikenet

I'm just curious as too why when you use audio pass through that it only supports AC3/Dolby Digital and DTS. No support for Dolby TrueHD audio or DTS HD audio, or atmos. Is there some limitation or has it not been implemented in a build yet for the pi 4?

Sounds like thread-4000.html

My issue is different, it works fine unless i play multiple episodes and its most noticeable when watching the simpsons or another animated show. These video files are all on my local network, and am not using any plugin. Its only been happening in the kodi 17 beta's and now release, and i did a fresh install each time.

I noticed when i play multiple episodes using the "play from here" feature that all episodes following the first one show frame lag/shutter. But if i play each episode one at a time they play fine. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using the latest version of the generic x32/64 build on a AMD AM1 platform.

Could be crap firmware in the USB>SATA bridge used by the drive. Could be unclean mounting from Windows. Have a look at "dmesg" output for error messages. If nothing obvious run "dmesg | paste" and share the URL generated.

Well i finally got it to show up, i'm not sure why this worked, but i loaded Ubuntu Mate onto another SD card, booted into that, plugged in the external drive and it mounted without issue. The shut down, replaced the sd with the libreelec one and reloaded, connected the external drive and low and behold there she was showing up without a problem...weird. But its working now so i'm happy. lol