finding out what wireless chip set is running on a Mecool M8s Pro L?

• Hello, I have a Mecool M8s Pro L, and the Rom that I may install says in the beginning description

• This firmware is designed for earlier models of the M8S Pro L with the QCA9377 wireless chipset. If you install it on later (non-LQ) hardware, WiFi and Bluetooth won't work.

How does one find out what kind of wireless chipset is installed on a box? Thank You

• There are many models - each defined by the label on the bottom of the unit ... LS, LQ, LB, LP etc.

You'll need to use the internet to determine what chipset is used, see if Android can give you any details or get a magnifying glass out and examine the chips for any clues.

• Hello, I have a Mecool M8s Pro L, and the Rom that I may install says in the beginning description

• This firmware is designed for earlier models of the M8S Pro L with the QCA9377 wireless chipset. If you install it on later (non-LQ) hardware, WiFi and Bluetooth won't work.

How does one find out what kind of wireless chipset is installed on a box? Thank You

I found this [ROM] Mecool M8S Pro LB Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1) - FreakTab