Mecool KII Pro tuner problem

• Hello, I am nee here but I have a problem with mi mecool KII pro. The box has an AVL6862 demodulate chip with the R912 of Raphael micro. The issue is that in the stock firmware the tuner with the LNB and the antenna give me from 55 to 71 % of signal but 0% of quality. I even try the malaysk mod v. 6 for this android set top box with Anlogic 905 processor but the same issue, so I try LibreElec and tvheanded with their pvr server and they recognize the tuner DVB-S (Universal LNB only) part of the entire board but in this case no signal no quality at all.

Do you think that may be it is a driver issue or the entire board may be come broken by factory. I thought that in the original firmware it show signal strength but not quality may be related with some software problem.

Can you give me some point of view please. I am lost here.

Do you know any way to debug android part to know if there is an issue with this part.

thank in advance

• Please provide detail of the image used and:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

Also output of:

dmesg|paste

lsmod|paste

journalctl|paste

• "antenna give me from 55 to 71 % of signal but 0% of quality"

Here is the answer

1. the first number (55-71%) is signal strength.

2. the second 0% of quality means SNR (signal to noise ratio). If this number is 0, it means it didn't lock to that TP (transponder).

most likely issue is the transport (TP) setting such as frequency, symbol rate and polarity.

Contact me if you need more details.

I work for company Availink to produce the demod chip avl6862 and avl6211

• Hello. Do you have any suggestions for avalink tuner 6862 mecool kii pro amlogic 905 ? either in Android Os nor in Libreelec Os theTunner doesn't recognize tp/muxx on eutelasat 9 11881v 30000, signal shows 56 % and quality shows 0% .Other older satelite receivers can scan ,so the issue isn't in the dish physical positions . Can you modify frequency or driver or suggest another solution?

• i am also facin same problem... sometimes signal bar shows upto 50% but quality bar remains at 0. for last few days, the signal bar has stopped showing any percentage. I have reset the box, installed vitmod version but no luck?

what could be wrong with the tuner? How should i reach to a solution ?

any help from you ???