WETEK Play 7.90.004 Passthrough

• Hi guys, thank you for the Build for our Wetek. I'm testing and the build is very, very good. I just found one annoying issue. Passthroug does not work in this build. I have disabled sync playback to display. Does anybody has an idea? Which log should I post to help?
    Thank you guys!

Edited once, last by musterzwerg (August 21, 2016 at 12:35 PM).

• The kodi logfile will help most, I would say.

And as I'm a bit confused...

What do you mean with 'does not work'? Do you have the option to en- or disale passthrough? If it's enabled, what is the issue? Is there simply no sound or do you have sound, but it's not DD or DTS? Or are we talking about HD sound formats? A bit more info would be nice.

• The kodi logfile will help most, I would say.

And as I'm a bit confused...

What do you mean with 'does not work'? Do you have the option to en- or disale passthrough? If it's enabled, what is the issue? Is there simply no sound or do you have sound, but it's not DD or DTS? Or are we talking about HD sound formats? A bit more info would be nice.

Thank you for your answer. Its enabled, but on my receiver there is just stereo. I just found out, that when I enable the Option "Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) transcoding" it works. So I wonder, because I never used this option and I doubt, that I need it, because audio comes via HDMI to my Onkyo-Receiver.
    What kind of Log do you need?

• Unless you tell Kodi that a receiver supports DTS/AC3 etc. it will resample content to multichannel PCM with the number of channels determined by the default Kodi channel config which is 2.0 (stereo). If you enable DTS/AC3 pass-through, it will do it.

• Unless you tell Kodi that a receiver supports DTS/AC3 etc. it will resample content to multichannel PCM with the number of channels determined by the default Kodi channel config which is 2.0 (stereo). If you enable DTS/AC3 pass-through, it will do it.

Passthrough works only when I play videofiles, but not with Live-Tv. Maybe there is a bugfix in Beta 1. VideoPlayer: passthrough fixes by FernetMenta · Pull Request #10247 · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub
    I will wait in try again. Thanks for your effort!